Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [18+] Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition

Hi! I'm interested in playing Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition, I know a lot of the world lore but I've never played a full game, really. I am not totally familiar with Roll20's system. Patient and mature storyteller/fellow players preferred. :)  A little about me: I'm a 26 year old man and my name is Weston
I didn't find it but I saw a listing from a GM looking for players to join his Vampire game. It might be from a couple days ago so it would be further down this forum. You should check it out !
Carl T. said: I didn't find it but I saw a listing from a GM looking for players to join his Vampire game. It might be from a couple days ago so it would be further down this forum. You should check it out ! Thanks! I'll look!