Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for players for pathfinder : mummy's mask adventure path .

Edited 1555692529
2 slots are empty in the game i am running and we are looking for people to fill those slots .  the game : pathfinder : mummy's mask adventure path .  we are still very early into the AP so anyone thinking of joining hasn't missed much . requirements :  Reliability: Before I continue, I want to say that I am only interested in players who will actually show the fuck up to the game, and I mean consistently. If you will not be present for at least nine out of every ten games, please do not contact me. I really mean this. Hogging a slot only to not use it shows that you do not respect me or your fellow players, and I will not tolerate it. Please note that this involves not only being present, but being present when the game is supposed to start. You need to give us some clear notice that you are awake and getting ready no later than 12:15 CDT, and you need to be present no later than 12:30 CDT (official starting time is 12:00 CDT , we play every other wednsday (bi weekly) )   experience : the game is decently difficult (at least for a 3 person party , which is why we are looking for new players) so you need to have some knowledge of the pathfinder system and mechanics .  knowledge : you will need to read the player guide for the game :   (a free product) . communication : we use discord for voice communication , so you will need a mic .  additional info :  the current party is composed of : rogue(frontline) , mesmerist(backline) , arcanist(backline) , the party needs a healer and another frontliner .  characters : the AP will run from lvl 1 to lvl 17 ;(currently the party is at level 2) so we will have time to explore your character's backstory,motivation and goals .  character creation rules : 20 point buy , 2traits (you can get 2 additional traits for 2 drawbacks(or just 1 for 1)) , LVL 2 , appropriate wealth for level , HP : max for both hit dice that you will have currently , allignment : no evil , this game has multiple settings but most of it will be spent dungeon crawling , classes: everything is allowed as long as it's not 3rd party .  if you are interested send me a PM and i will add you on discord and interview you before adding you to the server . 
Is that 12:00 am or pm?