The dry hilltops danced with fire. Throughout the heart of the wild badlands called the Wyrmsmokes, great bonfires had been kindled atop the ridges overlooking Elsir Vale. There thousands of warriors had gathered—hobgoblin soldiers, bugbear berserkers, goblin rangers, and towering scaled spawns as well. For so long they had fought each other, engaged in the endless conflict. But tonight . . . tonight these former enemies stood together, shouting together as brothers. Together they found strength in unity. “We are the Kulkor Zhul!” they shouted, and the hills shook with the thunder of their voices. “We are the People of the Dragon! Uighulth na Hargai! None can stand before us!” One by one the horde fell silent. as a single champion emerged from the assemblage and slowly climbed the ancient stone stair cut into the side of the hill. A hundred bright yellow banners stood beneath him like a phalanx of spears, each marked with a great red hand. He stopped and turned to face the waiting warriors. He was tall and strong, one of the hobgoblin chieftains, but dull blue scales gleamed along his shoulders, and jutting horns swept back from his head. “I am Azarr Kul, Son of the Dragon!” he cried. “Hear me, warriors of the Kulkor Zhul! The warpriests of the Doom Hand have shown us the way of honor and strength! No more will we waste our blood. We will make the lands of elf, dwarf and human our own! We march to victory and conquest under the Red Hand! May our future generations sing of our glory and conquest! My brothers - to WAR AND VICTORY!” The burning hills were too small to hold the shout the Kulkor Zhul gave in answer to their warlord’s call. Experience the criticaly acclaimed Red Hand of Doom adventure path fully adapted to the newest edition of Dungeons and Dragons! Face off against the hordes of the Red Hand to protect the Elsir Vale. Muster the inhabitants of the Vale, battle endless hordes of Goblinoids, take on giants and dragons, and defeat an overwhelming enemy. My name is Tuz and i will be your Dungeon Master for this adventure path. I have been working as a DM for hire for a year now and have been DMing games for a decade now. I also run my own Dungeon Master/Homebrew blog. I want to provide you a modern way to experience one of the best adventure paths ever published by wizards of the coast with fully adopted enemies, loot and maps for roll20. Now i am looking for people to take on the Red Hand of Doom! I am looking for 4-6 players, playing every thursday starting between 6-8 pm EST (depending on the group's preference) for 3-4 hours. The starting level for this adventure path is level 5 and would take you up to roughly the 12th level. So if you want to jump right into the sweet spot of mid-tier level play: here is your chance! Character Creation Rules are simple: Standard array 27 point build and any officially published material is good to go (if the entire group consents, the option for selective homebrew material is on the table but don't bet on it)! Pricing will be $10 per player for each session for the first chapter, then $15 per player going forward, but a session 0 where we will all get to know one another will be completely free of charge! (if there are any questions left, feel free to shoot me a PM!) If you feel you have what it takes to face off the Red Hand then come and join the battle! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/147265/red-hand-of-doom-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/147265/red-hand-of-doom-5e</a> &nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15&nbsp; per session via PayPal per player. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.