Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer races other than PHB

Edited 1555687010
Hey Roll20 team! Love the charactermancer. Good job! Any word on when it'll support more than just PHB races? Bought the Volo's guide cause I thought it would give me more options.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Pretty soon, with further rollout over time. I'd expect news / updates on this within the next month.
Sweet
I'm gonna tie my question onto this so as not to clutter the forums. If new races are added (e.g. the variants in Mordenkainen's, which I was hoping to see, and the races in Volos), are they going to be added as separate purchases? Or are they will they get patched into our compendiums because we bought those books already? Furthermore, I'm looking for the Sword Coast races as well. If the OP is correct, do these not exist in Roll20 just yet?