Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Character sheet unavailable" when attempting to open.

DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
When attempting to edit a character sheet on a D&D 5e OGL game, my player gets this message? 
try refreshing? I get this error when I try to open the page and the game hasnt fully loaded in. Are you the GM? If not, confirm with the GM that none of the settings of the sheet were changed
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the reply - It's an error that occurs with one of my players - I'll let them know to take their time lol!
Hello Knight Solaire, I'm sorry to hear that you're player is having this issue with their character sheet. In addition to the inform provided by Dullahon, please have your player carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!