Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Dungeon of the mad mage] Missing level 5 map

Hi, there something ive noticed is that im running with my players is Dungeon of the Mad Mage (Using the bought content) and level 5 of the dungeon (wyllowood) appears to be missing? is there a way i can get this up and running with everything? as currently there seem to be no content for this level on my game, i still have the level 5 handouts and exploration notes for each room, but the map is missing? please help I attached a screenshot of my problem below:
Hello Angus W., We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.  I just created a test game and I am seeing the map. Can you verify if you create a new game if this issue is still present or if it is isolated to your game? It is a large module, so it may take some time to load. However, to rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you absolutely cannot get it to appear, as a Pro user, you can create a second game and transmogrify the missing Level 5 page into your game.
Transmogrifier is amazing!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Definitely the second best thing from a Pro subscription (after the API)
From an investigation myself ive noticed i have two level 5 pages (you can see it in my screenshot, i missed it when i reported this issue, i did make a second game to see the differnce, and it was there(after trying the steps Dragon dreamer suggested) i think i managed create a blank page accidently, but i don't know why its blank, or why its named the same as the other level 5 tab. either way this issue is fine for the moment, Thank you for the support! Also i learned about transmog so thats a cool pro feature!
Hello again Angus W., Glad to hear that this has been remedied. As such, I will mark this issue resolved and close the thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have any additional issues.  Happy rolling!