Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP]Pathfinder AP Est weekends

Hi I am looking for players for a undecided upon AP. I have been a GM fot almost a decade and love the opportunities for creation in pathfinder. If your interested in joining a game from the ground up shoot me a PM.
Potential players asked me these so I will post it here Preferred table size        5 give or take a player RP/Combat split of your games      very RP heavy Difficulty of games combat-wise    I like random tables so it very much depends on roll of the dice Boundaries both in and out of game  I am a very open person but dislike darker themes and ideas APs you've run Completed APs RiseOTRL  and CurseOTCT Half done APs kingmaker and skull and shackles APs you'd like to run Like to finish one of those or ruins of azlant or mummys mask Typical schedule/availability availible most week nights and weekends What you want out of a game from your players Lotsa roleplay and  very little OP play Any homebrew rules you run Not many besides my crafting rules for magic items What you prefer seeing in your games character-wise Paizo material only
Any chance the game can be on Sunday?
Afraid not too many things to do that day
No problem, it was listed as "weekends," I figured 50/50 shot it would be Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday EST evenings of earlier?
Pmed  :)
I wouldn't be able to play past 7pm central time. what time will your game start and end around? Super interested!