Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Latest Door API Scripts

Hi all: I have been researching how to do user interactable doors and found 2 articles from 4 to 5 years ago but not much more information about them.  Does anyone have an updated Door API script that allows a character to interact with Doors and have the graphics switch between open and closed and also update the DL to show the door open?  I could continue to trudge thru the old stuff that I couldn't find much information on but thought I would be lazy and put a post out here to this awesome community of creative folks.   Looks like other platforms are putting user interactable doors in their product from the get go.  I might post a suggestion on their wishlist forum for that. Bob
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here is the one I use . I prefer a door script without too many bells and whistles, and this one does exactly what I want it to do. Swaps graphics and opens doors.