Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 1 Player, Pathfinder, Thursdays 7PM EST, Jade Regent, experienced only.

Still looking for one player to fill out my Jade Regent game, starting tonight at 7PM. Skype voice is a must. No text, sorry. Core races only. This is a very roleplay-heavy game highly driven by NPC interaction. This game is going to be much slower pace than normal, and use a lot of extra systems for fleshing out the world. Min-maxers and optimizers need not apply, I don't need any powergamers here. Experience with Rise of the Runelords, at least the first book, is a very big help. Commitment and attendance are expected. If you have a history of flaking, please don't bother. We'll talk, and if you're right for the group, I'll work with you on character creation.
Hello, I am currently playing Rise of the Runelords with my gaming group, We haven't completed the campaign, but we are well passed the first book. I do have skype voice and will me able to work with you on creating a character. I am available most of the week except mondays and sundays.
Send me a message on Skype: Askren-