Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deeper Folders

Score + 31
I would really, really love having deeper folders. Currently you can only have so many "nests" of folders, for lack of a better term. I currently am using Google Drive for all my handouts and such because I really enjoy reducing clutter. Having something like "Campaign/Arc/Chapter/TownName/NPCs/Important/Reginald" would be nice but is currently impossible.

Edited 1556525442
+1 I mean, all I want is NPCs/Western Panoplians /The City-State of Gronar/The Wild Bunch Adventure Company/Adolf Gallicon/Traveling Spellbooks/A Treatise on the Basics of Arcane Spellcraft and Thaumaturgy by Adolf Gallicon
Adding my vote for this because deeper nesting will be crucial when Orr Group finally gets around to giving us folders for pages and maps.
I am attempting at creating a fully categorized monster manual with all 5e monsters and npcs to draw from, using my irl books as well as my own homebrew creations, and this would be extremely helpful in my task. 
The ability to be able to nest more than 3 subfolders would be greatly appreciated. As it is it is somewhat difficult to properly organize large areas, organizations, or even just groups of people. +1
+1
+1000
+1. This REALLY shouldn't have to be a request.
Can we please get more traction on this? I have so many handouts for notes in my campaign that I really need this to help keep things organized. PWEASE?!
+1
Today I was baffled to find out about this limit. +1.
r20 please