Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Hiding the jukebox

1557366220

Edited 1557366348
I saw this old post and I agree! :) We should be able to hide the jukebox of what is currently playing. Sometimes the name of the music might spoil a special surprise! No , I dont want to rename the songs to some code as a band aid solution. 
1557373917
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, Roll20 offers the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community.   Check out the Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and the Posting to Suggestions & Ideas section of the Code of Conduct .
thank you :)
Hi Kev, you may make this post instead as suggested above.  I'll be closing this thread.