Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

User Variable Input Powercard for Multi-Attack

Hi, So me and my friends don't use the character sheet function of Roll20, so Instead I was trying to use the powercard function to variably ask for number off attacks and have the user input the variable. So far I have: !power {{   --name|Melee Attack   --Number Of Attacks:|[[ 1d1 - 1 + [$num]?{Number of Attacks|0}]]   --BAB:|[[ 1d1 - 1 + ?{BAB|0}]]   --Critical Range:|[[ 1d1 - 1 + [$crit]?{Minimum To Crit|0} ]] - 20   --Attack 1:|[[ 1d20 + [$atk1]?{Attack Roll 1|0} ]] vs AC   --Damage 1:|[[ 1d?{BAB|0} +1*?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]]   --?? $atk1.base >= $crit.base ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 1d?{BAB|0} + ?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]]   --?? $num > 1 ?? Attack 2:|[[ 1d20 + [$atk2]?{Attack Roll 2|0} ]] vs AC   --?? $num > 1 ?? Damage 2:|[[ 1d?{BAB|0} + ?{Damage Modifier For Attack 2|0} ]] }} However, When I input 1 into number of attacks, its still asks for the attack roll and damage modifier for the second attack. Is there a way to ignore those inputs? Or even end the macro after its decided that the first attack is enough? Thanks
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It can get quite complicated and I'm sure powercards have come a long way since I was a 'poweruser' back in Honeybadger/SkyCaptains days... but this lovely complex little doozy will give you what you want: !power {{    --name|Melee Attack   --BAB:|[[ ?{BAB|0} ]]   --Critical Range:|[[ 1d0 + [$crit]?{Minimum To Crit|0} ]] - 20 ?{Number of attacks|1,   --Attack 1:|[[ 1d20 + [$atk1]?{Attack Roll 1|0} ]] vs AC    --Damage 1:|[[ 1d?{BAB|0} +1*?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]]   --?? $atk1.base >= $crit.base ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 1d?{BAB} + ?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]] |2,   --Attack 1:|[[ 1d20 + [$atk1]?{Attack Roll 1|0} ]] vs AC    --Damage 1:|[[ 1d?{BAB|0} +1*?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]]   --?? $atk1.base >= $crit.base ?? Critical Hit:|[[ 1d?{BAB} + ?{Damage Modifier For Attack 1|0} ]]   --Attack 2:|[[ 1d20 + [$atk2]?{Attack Roll 2|0} ]] vs AC    --Damage 2:|[[ 1d?{BAB} + ?{Damage Modifier For Attack 2|0} ]]} }}