Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character sheet deleted by admins without my consent - now what?

Background: I had an issue with a I mentioned in this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371615/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371615/slug%7D</a>. &nbsp;I that thread I was told to write I mail, which I did. 10 days later I still hadn't heard from the admins, and we had a game session (including the player with the bugged character sheet). 11 days after we had our next session, and I was very suprised to see that the charactersheet I reported as being bugged was just deleted. I haven't heard from Roll20. I would naturally have preferred to have kept the 2 links to the character sheet rather than not having it at all - but I wasn't given that option, the character sheet just got deleted without communicating with me before or after. So what do I do now? I already wrote to&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>,&nbsp; hoping they can restore the character. Had I been a pro-user (which I'm not) I guess I could have rolled back the campaign to 31/4. If I upgrade to Pro now, can I then roll back to before I got Pro-sub? We also have a new session coming up 14/5, and based on still haven't heard anything, since my first mail 3 weeks ago, I realistically don't expect a reply before then. Should I cancel my next sessions until this is resolved? Pay Roll20 the extra Pro-fee for their 'service' in this issue and roll back the campaign (if this is possible)? Wait for a reply? Keep playing?&nbsp; I'm really frustatred here, and honestly don't know what to do... :( Suggestions are welcome.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Your post will certainly give your problem the visibility it needs/deserves, hopefully a dev will drop by soon (possibly not until the weekend is over though...). In the meantime, I wouldn't upgrade to pro to find a solution. Only 7 days of game states are saved, they are then overwritten on a rolling basis. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Hello Gediablo, We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your character sheet.&nbsp; I will give the devs a poke and see what is up.
Hello again Gediablo, Just heard back from the devs. They will be handling your issue via email. As such, I am going to close this thread. If you do not receive an email, feel free to PM me.&nbsp; Thanks!