Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tongues Not Working

I have installed Tongues 4.5.1 and the script works fine for the GM but whenever I am logged in as a player or one of the players attempts to use it we get the message that "that character does not know Infernal!' for example. I have selected the character token. I have set the language for the token using the set command. I have created the language using the create command etc. I cannot understand why it does not work for the player character. Please help
Hi Jim, we had the same problem a couple of months ago. I can't remember exactly but the text with the character name contained extra characters or was formatted wrong. We solved it by rewriting everything in a texteditor and the copy/paste the names back in. Hope that helps.
Thanks Ravenknight! That seems to have worked
Sweet!