Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I can't assign a unit to a player

One of my players is on the list of players, the web says he already accepted the invitation to the game but once I'm running the app I can't see his name on the player's list. I had to assign everyone to it so he may be able to move it (we haven't tested this yet) but it's not a really good solution.
He needs to actually log in to the campaign to be assigned control of any tokens or character sheets.