Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] F2P Homebrew game inspired by Fire Emblem

I'm looking for 5-6 players, preferably french, to play a game of my own. Time can be Tuesday, Friday or Saturday.
I found 1 player, so 4-5 more to go, the game will be in english in the end.
I love Fire Emblem, what kind of campaign would it be?
You are exploring a dungeon, fighting your way down, the focus is on the fights themselves and the strategy rather than the story. Btw one off the player can only be there on saturdays so we'll go with that.
I have 3 players so far, still looking for more, we start character creation and possible the first map in about 8h.
What time?  Time zone I imagine is GMT+2?
8:30 PM GMT +2.
I shall PM you!
Next game is scheduled saturday 25th at 9pm GMT +2. We only created character so far so you are not too late to the party. You dont even need to know fire emblem to play the game, the system is fairly easy to understand and i'm here to answer questions, so dont hesitate and join us !
still looking?
Yes !
Room for one more? 
Yes that will be 5 players with you, there is room for 6, i'll pm you the link for the game and the discord.
Oooh this sounds interesting! If you’ve got room for another player I’d love to join.
Yes we have room for one more i'll pm you the link to the game and the discord.
I'll be running a second game on tuesdays for another group, got 2 players so far, and havent decided a time yet.

Edited 1558810851
Hey I'm a big fan of the Fire Emblem series. I'll join if you've got room for another.
What day do you want to join ?
I'll join the Tuesday game.
Some players left because of the lack of RP, as such i re-open the recruitment for 1-2 people. Games are on tuesdays 9pm cest at the latest, can play earlier if everyone is here.
Still looking for 1-2 players for tuesday
Still looking for people, and this include tonight !