Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder by Roll20 v.1.3 (Q2Y2019)

Edited 1557950958
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pathfinder by Roll20 Greetings, Pathfinder players! This is the new bug thread for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. Report Issue Sheet Issues Template Class(es) /  Subclass : Description of issue :  Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Mancer Issues Template Class(es) : Subclass :  Race : Level(s) : Description of issue :  Documenting the exact steps you've taken & choices you've made will let us follow your path in our quest of troubleshooting. Screenshots are always welcome. Change Log Version 1.3 Check the post here . New Feature: Spell Resistance New Feature: New fields in Weapons/Attacks section New Feature: New settings for Attacks in confiruation
Change log?
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Change log added. :)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20 v1.30 PC sheet: New feature: Spell Resistance (SR) can now receive a temporary bonus (new "Temp" field in the configuration subsection). The base value has been moved to the configuration subsection (click on the cog wheel to show or hide the configuration). Spell Resistance can now be buffed, using the following aliases in the buff mod(s): sr_bonus (sr, spell resistance, spell_resistance). PC sheet: New feature: New fields in the Weapons/Attacks section, to handle temporary specific Damage bonus to Melee attacks or Ranged attacks.   These will affect Weapons/Attacks only (not Spells), and stack on top of the previously existing Global Damage Temporary Bonus (DMG). Temporary Ranged Damage bonus will affect any attack with a "Ranged" type and/or with a Range indicated. The Melee Damage bonus will affect any other attack. These Temporary bonuses can be buffed, using the following aliases in the buff mod(s): melee_damage_bonus (melee damage), ranged_damage_bonus (ranged damage). PC sheet: New feature: New setting in the Configuration tab, "Attacks" subsection, to set a permanent bonus to the Critical Confirmation rolls (either for Spells or Weapons attack rolls).
Is there a way to buff Caster Level with the Buffs section?
Bug report for NPC sheet using compendium creatures: Sheet Issues Template Class(es) /  Subclass : Troll NPC template created with by dragging compendium entry onto new NCP template. Description of issue : Templates cannot be applied to the Character sheet. Changing the values in the template do not affect the actual rolls made when clicking on the entry. Ex: Setting initiative to 20 (as a test) still results in an initiative roll of 2. Have tried changing the values in the attributes section (initiative, initiative_modifier, dexterity_modifier), but does not change from the compendium default. This affects initiative, saving throws (will, reflex, fortitude), and skill checks. I tried to apply the advanced monster template to this monster (the only one I created by dragging the compendium entry onto a blank NPC sheet), but none of the changes work when I try to roll the changed values. For example, changed the will save from 3 to 5 on the character sheet, but when I click the new (5) will save, it still rolls the original value (2). I'm thinking because it was a drag and drop from compendium, everything is somehow locked to the underlying coding on the compendium entry, regardless of any changes made in the character sheet. Just my guess. Hopefully I put this in the correct place, as it is the pathfinder character sheet I am using and this is the first bug report I have made. Other NPC sheets that I have created without using the compendium drag-and-drop method all work properly when I change the value on the character sheet.  Screenshots: Showing the changed initiative value (20) on character sheet, but mousing over the actual roll shows that the unmodified initiative (2) was applied to the actual roll. Several attempts were made using other values, and changing the values in the attributes section are above, but all had the same (2) modifier applied.  

Edited 1558253926
I'm excited to see the Crit Confirmation bonus! That's handy for anyone who takes the Critical Focus feat. Are there any plans to add a Notes section for caster level checks? Would be useful to have that, especially for elf characters who gain a conditional bonus on caster level checks for overcoming spell resistance.

Edited 1558268490
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MarkOfTheDragon said: Is there a way to buff Caster Level with the Buffs section? Hi MarkOfTheDragon. There is no buffable stat relative to caster level (nor class level). Out of curiosity, in what case would a character need a temporary boost to caster level?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: I'm excited to see the Crit Confirmation bonus! That's handy for anyone who takes the Critical Focus feat. Are there any plans to add a Notes section for caster level checks? Would be useful to have that, especially for elf characters who gain a conditional bonus on caster level checks for overcoming spell resistance. Hi Seph. Thanks for your feedback on the Cirt confirmation bonus :) As for Notes for Caster Level Checks, there is no plan to add them right now. As you may have guessed from this official post , adding new features to the Pathfinder 1E sheet will be limited for now, and the focus is on bug fixes, if any. But, if you need to note information regarding Caster Level check, you could use another unused text field on the sheet, or character bio & info, or a manually added attribute. If you want these notes to be shown in the rolltemplate, you could use a custom macro like this one: @{Ezren (Wizard)|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=^{caster-level-check}}} {{type=save}} {{showchar=@{Ezren (Wizard)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Ezren (Wizard)|character_name}}} {{casterclass=@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_class}}} {{level=@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_level}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_level}[MOD]+@{Ezren (Wizard)|rollmod_save}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=My notes for Caster Level Check}}     If the notes are in a manually dedicated attribute, you can use it in the macro: @{Ezren (Wizard)|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=^{caster-level-check}}} {{type=save}} {{showchar=@{Ezren (Wizard)|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Ezren (Wizard)|character_name}}} {{casterclass=@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_class}}} {{level=@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_level}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Ezren (Wizard)|caster1_level}[MOD]+@{Ezren (Wizard)|rollmod_save}[QUERY]]]}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=@{Ezren (Wizard)|casterlvlchecknotes}}}

Edited 1558271441
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James S. said: Bug report for NPC sheet using compendium creatures: Sheet Issues Template Class(es) /  Subclass : Troll NPC template created with by dragging compendium entry onto new NCP template. Description of issue : Templates cannot be applied to the Character sheet. Changing the values in the template do not affect the actual rolls made when clicking on the entry. Ex: Setting initiative to 20 (as a test) still results in an initiative roll of 2. Have tried changing the values in the attributes section (initiative, initiative_modifier, dexterity_modifier), but does not change from the compendium default. This affects initiative, saving throws (will, reflex, fortitude), and skill checks. I tried to apply the advanced monster template to this monster (the only one I created by dragging the compendium entry onto a blank NPC sheet), but none of the changes work when I try to roll the changed values. For example, changed the will save from 3 to 5 on the character sheet, but when I click the new (5) will save, it still rolls the original value (2). I'm thinking because it was a drag and drop from compendium, everything is somehow locked to the underlying coding on the compendium entry, regardless of any changes made in the character sheet. Just my guess. Hopefully I put this in the correct place, as it is the pathfinder character sheet I am using and this is the first bug report I have made. Other NPC sheets that I have created without using the compendium drag-and-drop method all work properly when I change the value on the character sheet.  Hi James S and thanks for your feedback. Sorry bu I'm unable to replicate the problem. I dropped a Troll from the Bestiary onto the VTT, for the character to be created, and then changed the Will and Initivative value and rolled: the modified values were taken in account. So, the cause might be something going wrong in the sheet workers, on your setup, while building the NPC from the Compendium. Could you try two things, please: 1) Delete the Troll NPC from your journal, reload the game, re-drop the Troll from Compendium, and then provide a console log . 2) Reload the game again, and try modifying the NPC, and roll, to check if updates are taken in account in rolls, after reload.
MarkOfTheDragon said: Is there a way to buff Caster Level with the Buffs section? Hi MarkOfTheDragon. There is no buffable stat relative to caster level (nor class level). Out of curiosity, in what case would a character need a temporary boost to caster level? PF has tons of abilities that temporarily increase caster level, but aren't always on. Arcanist Resevoir,  Potent Magic Death Knell spell The Mumia drug Moon Circlet item etc.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MarkOfTheDragon said: PF has tons of abilities that temporarily increase caster level, but aren't always on. Arcanist Resevoir,  Potent Magic Death Knell spell The Mumia drug Moon Circlet item etc. Thanks again for the feedback Mark. AFAIK (and correct me if I'm wrong), these are out of the scope of the sheet, which is focused on the CRB.
Natha said: But, if you need to note information regarding Caster Level check, you could use another unused text field on the sheet, or character bio & info, or a manually added attribute. Thanks for the response! I hadn't thought of adding it as a new attribute, that'll make it easy for me make a macro that can be used as a universal token action :)
This worked. Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that before. Ah well, live and learn. Natha said: 1) Delete the Troll NPC from your journal, reload the game, re-drop the Troll from Compendium, and then provide a console log .
Natha said: MarkOfTheDragon said: PF has tons of abilities that temporarily increase caster level, but aren't always on. Arcanist Resevoir,&nbsp; Potent Magic Death Knell spell The Mumia drug Moon Circlet item etc. Thanks again for the feedback Mark. AFAIK (and correct me if I'm wrong), these are out of the scope of the sheet, which is focused on the CRB. <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Death%20Knell#h-Death%20Knell" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Death%20Knell#h-Death%20Knell</a> Death Knell is a CRB spell.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adam said: <a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Death%20Knell#h-Death%20Knell" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Death%20Knell#h-Death%20Knell</a> Death Knell is a CRB spell. Missed that one, thanks Adam.
Hello and thank you for your work! GiGs wrote this really useful script: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7462428/script-pathfinder-actions-chat-menu-generator/?pageforid=7473785" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7462428/script-pathfinder-actions-chat-menu-generator/?pageforid=7473785</a> Could this be added to the default sheet by any chance? It would be a really great addition, especially the prepared spells one. For now I have to write by hand, spell by spell, all the list to the GM every time we rest and it's kinda annoying. The sheet is really great by the way, good job! Thank you.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Enoren said: Hello and thank you for your work! GiGs wrote this really useful script: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7462428/script-pathfinder-actions-chat-menu-generator/?pageforid=7473785" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7462428/script-pathfinder-actions-chat-menu-generator/?pageforid=7473785</a> Could this be added to the default sheet by any chance? It would be a really great addition, especially the prepared spells one. For now I have to write by hand, spell by spell, all the list to the GM every time we rest and it's kinda annoying. The sheet is really great by the way, good job! Thank you. Hi Enoren. Many thanks for your feedback :) &nbsp;And request noted for review.
Hi, Is there any way that I can get buffs that add to damage to only apply to the first damage packet? For example, a flaming longsword had 1d8+Str in the first damage and 1d6 Fire in the second damage. When you apply a buff such as with power attack the damage boost applies to the fire damage as well. I honestly can't think of a reason this would ever actually be applicable as most extra damage stuff is not modified in this way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Ian H. said: Hi, Is there any way that I can get buffs that add to damage to only apply to the first damage packet? For example, a flaming longsword had 1d8+Str in the first damage and 1d6 Fire in the second damage. When you apply a buff such as with power attack the damage boost applies to the fire damage as well. I honestly can't think of a reason this would ever actually be applicable as most extra damage stuff is not modified in this way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I use a workaround for this in the campaigns i’m In... just add "-@{damage_bonus}” to the second damage field. If you also use the new melee and ranged damage bonuses too then you’ll have to set it up to subtract out those bonuses too. “-@{melee_damage_bonus}” and “-@{ranged_damage_bonus}”
A bit of an unusual request, and I completely understand if the answer is no as it is a bit of a big request... I'm posting this one on behalf of my entire pathfinder group... Any chance of adding a Companion Sheet for Familiars, Animal Companions, Eidolons, &amp; Mounts? [PDF link of Sheet]
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Chell, I appreciate the suggestion of adding a companion sheet created for Pathfinder 1. At this time we are no longer activity adding features to the Pathfinder 1 sheet. You're still welcome to post any helpful suggestions incase priorities ever were to change. Thanks, Cassie
I noticed that the casting time doesn't show when I click on a spell in a character's spellbook. Was casting time removed intentionally? It is in the example on the wiki. This is what I get now. Thanks, Meldogs &nbsp;
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Meldogs said: I noticed that the casting time doesn't show when I click on a spell in a character's spellbook. Was casting time removed intentionally? It is in the example on the wiki. Hi Meldogs. It's a bug. It will be fixed ASAP. Thanks for your feedback!

Edited 1559596330
Hi, I would like to report a bug! Whenever rolling repeating attacks without choosing an ability mod for the dmg roll, the dmg output is 1 nonlethal dmg. Thanks, Silvin

Edited 1559675577
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Silvin said: Hi, I would like to report a bug! Whenever rolling repeating attacks without choosing an ability mod for the dmg roll, the dmg output is always 1 nonlethal dmg. Thanks, Silvin Hi Silvin. This is indeed a bug. Good catch, this will be fixed ASAP. Thanks for your feedback.
Prepared spells list feedback: You can only prepare up to 4 spells (is it intented that you configure the same spell on another line if you want to prepare more than 4 of the same spell?). Would be great if we could see the difference between prepared spells and used spells. For example if I have 4 level 1 slots available and prepare three magic missiles and leave one slot open if I need to prepare a different spell later during the day. If I remove prepared slots as the magic missiles are used I do not really know the difference between used up slot and what's actually available for later preparation.
Quick question. I posted about this on the previous forum thread, but a lot of the conditions you can apply still do not appear to effect attributes on the sheet. For instance, applying the helpless or paralyzed conditions do not change your AC to calculate as though you had a dex of 0 and add a -2 penalty as well. I think conditions like shaken and grappled seem to work correctly as well as fatigued and exhausted, but I can't figure out why some of these others do nothing. I'm aware that active development on the sheet is over, but it seems that since these conditions have actual impact on your stats they should probably do something. It's nice to be able to track what conditions you have, but if you're paralyzed and the DM decides to attack you anyway it's a bit of a pain to math out your new AC when you get used to the sheet auto-calculating most everything else.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1559676670
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Quick question. I posted about this on the previous forum thread, but a lot of the conditions you can apply still do not appear to effect attributes on the sheet. For instance, applying the helpless or paralyzed conditions do not change your AC to calculate as though you had a dex of 0 and add a -2 penalty as well. I think conditions like shaken and grappled seem to work correctly as well as fatigued and exhausted, but I can't figure out why some of these others do nothing. I'm aware that active development on the sheet is over, but it seems that since these conditions have actual impact on your stats they should probably do something. It's nice to be able to track what conditions you have, but if you're paralyzed and the DM decides to attack you anyway it's a bit of a pain to math out your new AC when you get used to the sheet auto-calculating most everything else.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Nick. Regarding Helpless or&nbsp; Paralyzed etc. effect on stats,&nbsp; &nbsp;not applying the modifier is intentional, as the character in these situations isn't supposed to act/roll, so applying the mechanical consequences on the sheet rolls/stats is an unnecessary technical overload. As saving throws or defense for unconscious/helpless characters is a debatable question, we chose to leave it to the GM/players to be handled. Not interlinking conditions is intentional, to accomodate for house rules and GM interpretation.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SL said: Prepared spells list feedback: You can only prepare up to 4 spells (is it intented that you configure the same spell on another line if you want to prepare more than 4 of the same spell?). Would be great if we could see the difference between prepared spells and used spells. For example if I have 4 level 1 slots available and prepare three magic missiles and leave one slot open if I need to prepare a different spell later during the day. If I remove prepared slots as the magic missiles are used I do not really know the difference between used up slot and what's actually available for later preparation. Hi SL. Thanks for your feedback, but, as stated above by Cassie, at this time we are no longer adding features to the Pathfinder 1 sheet. You're still welcome to post any other helpful suggestions incase priorities ever were to change.
Natha said: Nick S. said: Quick question. I posted about this on the previous forum thread, but a lot of the conditions you can apply still do not appear to effect attributes on the sheet. For instance, applying the helpless or paralyzed conditions do not change your AC to calculate as though you had a dex of 0 and add a -2 penalty as well. I think conditions like shaken and grappled seem to work correctly as well as fatigued and exhausted, but I can't figure out why some of these others do nothing. I'm aware that active development on the sheet is over, but it seems that since these conditions have actual impact on your stats they should probably do something. It's nice to be able to track what conditions you have, but if you're paralyzed and the DM decides to attack you anyway it's a bit of a pain to math out your new AC when you get used to the sheet auto-calculating most everything else.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Nick. Regarding Helpless or&nbsp; Paralyzed etc. effect on stats,&nbsp; &nbsp;not applying the modifier is intentional, as the character in these situations isn't supposed to act/roll, so applying the mechanical consequences on the sheet rolls/stats is an unnecessary technical overload. As saving throws or defense for unconscious/helpless characters is a debatable question, we chose to leave it to the GM/players to be handled. Not interlinking conditions is intentional, to accomodate for house rules and GM interpretation. I'm not sure I support the argument that changes to armor class for unconscious/helpless/paralyzed creatures is debatable since they're spelled out mechanically in the core rulebook.
Very &nbsp;small issue here, but it's one that's eating me. Every aspect of the template works just fine using the sheet as intended, but I've had one small issue lately using the template for my own macros. The spell resistance field for spells seems to be acting like a toggle now, despite still being listed as a text field on the wiki for the template. Am I missing something simple here, or was it changed and the wiki is just a little out of date?

Edited 1559859814
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Qwimpy said: Very &nbsp;small issue here, but it's one that's eating me. Every aspect of the template works just fine using the sheet as intended, but I've had one small issue lately using the template for my own macros. The spell resistance field for spells seems to be acting like a toggle now, despite still being listed as a text field on the wiki for the template. Am I missing something simple here, or was it changed and the wiki is just a little out of date? Hi Qwimpy. In fact, {{sr=1}} (or anything else than an empty value) is a flag to display the "Spell Resistance:" &nbsp;line in the roll template, and add {{spellresistance=Whatever you want to display}} in your macro for the content.
Natha said: Hi Qwimpy. In fact, {{sr=1}} (or anything else than an empty value) is a flag to display the "Spell Resistance:" &nbsp;line in the roll template, and add {{spellresistance=Whatever you want to display}} in your macro for the content. I thought so! That's what I was looking for, thank you. The poor wiki, always just a little bit out of date.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Qwimpy said: &nbsp;The poor wiki, always just a little bit out of date. Good point. I'll try to update it ASAP.
Trying to set up a buff, but can't get it to apply. Any reason the following wouldn't work/isn't supported? +[[2+{floor(@{perception_ranks}/5),2}kl1]] to Perception

Edited 1560587284
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: Trying to set up a buff, but can't get it to apply. Any reason the following wouldn't work/isn't supported? +[[2+{floor(@{perception_ranks}/5),2}kl1]] to Perception Hi Seph. It's not supported because it's including a dice expression ("{...}kl1"). You need to use the MIN() function instead (see&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#How_to_enter_modifiers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#How_to_enter_modifiers</a> ) Try using:&nbsp; +[[2+MIN(floor(@{perception_ranks}/5),2)]] to Perception
Thanks for clarifying that, Natha! That did the trick :)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Seph said: Thanks for clarifying that, Natha! That did the trick :) Happy to help :)

Edited 1560655105
possible bug: Temp HP keeps constantly recalculating itself when granted by a buff making it so you can't actually deduct damage from Temp HP. It also doesn't reduce when a buff granting temp HP is removed.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: possible bug: Temp HP keeps constantly recalculating itself when granted by a buff making it so you can't actually deduct damage from Temp HP. It also doesn't reduce when a buff granting temp HP is removed. Hi Chell and thanks again for your feedback. I see the problem: Buffed Temp HP, as any other buffed stats, are recalcuted whenever an event on the sheet provokes a global recalculation (events like applying or disabling another buff, modifying a stat, bab etc. or any other attributes at the source of other calculations). As for reducing them when the buff is reduced, it was intentional (as they were supposed to be "consummed"). But I also see how it can be unsettling. We'll look into what can be done (the main difficulty being to establish who modified the Temp HP attribute, and when: the player, or a buff?).
Unsure if this is a bug, me doing something wrong, or just a feature that doesn't exist. Looking into using alternate spell rules that let players specify their target, rather than having it set as part of the spell. As such, I'd like to call a #Target macro from the spell list that would let them select the target. I have a macro that works fine using a roll query, but I cannot call it from the spell list on the sheet when the player clicks the spell. Is it possible to make this work?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dave said: Unsure if this is a bug, me doing something wrong, or just a feature that doesn't exist. Looking into using alternate spell rules that let players specify their target, rather than having it set as part of the spell. As such, I'd like to call a #Target macro from the spell list that would let them select the target. I have a macro that works fine using a roll query, but I cannot call it from the spell list on the sheet when the player clicks the spell. Is it possible to make this work? Hi Dave. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, there. Are you adding a macro call inside one of the spell attributes, to be called at roll time? Can you provide an example / screenshot, please?
Natha said: I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, there. Are you adding a macro call inside one of the spell attributes, to be called at roll time? Can you provide an example / screenshot, please? Hi! Thanks for the response. Let me try to illustrate: The macro, #Target, is a bit complex but works when called from outside the sheet: ?{Target|[Barrier: Creates a visible barrier that is 10 feet long per caster level and 10 feet high.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXm-jkxypHqSW9kzni)|[Burst" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXm-jkxypHqSW9kzni)|[Burst</a>: Affects everything it catches in a 10-foot-radius burst.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXpnUipaaRu-2zAqO1)|[Cone" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXpnUipaaRu-2zAqO1)|[Cone</a>: Affects everything in a coneshaped burst.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXr31TpPj_dLVyZLjm)|[Line" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXr31TpPj_dLVyZLjm)|[Line</a>: Affects everything in a 20-foot line.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXqw129-wD1Qazrk2a)|[Personal" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXqw129-wD1Qazrk2a)|[Personal</a>: Affects the caster.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXqkOxB2CRMj7o5j2e)|[Selected" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXqkOxB2CRMj7o5j2e)|[Selected</a>: Affects a single target within range.](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXq8Kh4klSkioRcdd6" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-LhXq8Kh4klSkioRcdd6</a>)} I've tried using [[#Target]] instead of just #Target, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to make this work at all. It seems like it might work, but I'm just not sure! Thanks for any help you can give!
Do unactivated Buffs prohibit changes in the temporary fields that are modified by buffs? I had one set up for Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex) but someone cast Reduce Person (-2 Str, +2 Dex) and I was unable to change anything in the temp field for those stats; it would just reset to 0 moments later.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adam said: Do unactivated Buffs prohibit changes in the temporary fields that are modified by buffs? I had one set up for Enlarge Person (+2 Str, -2 Dex) but someone cast Reduce Person (-2 Str, +2 Dex) and I was unable to change anything in the temp field for those stats; it would just reset to 0 moments later. Yes Adam. As mentioned in the wiki : " If a temp stat is not used in any Buff (or if you don’t use Buffs at all obviously), you can still input and modify manually the Temp attributes. Otherwise, even if the Buff using the stat is not activated, modifying or activating any Buff will set the Temp attribute, eventually to zero."
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dave said: I've tried using [[#Target]] instead of just #Target, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to make this work at all. It seems like it might work, but I'm just not sure! Thanks for any help you can give! Hi Dave. Sorry, I could not find a way either. Not sure this is even possible, but I'll try to get help about that.
Natha said: Hi Dave. Sorry, I could not find a way either. Not sure this is even possible, but I'll try to get help about that. Thank you!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dave said: Natha said: Hi Dave. Sorry, I could not find a way either. Not sure this is even possible, but I'll try to get help about that. Thank you! Learned something today, thanks to Scott C.! Dave, try adding a space after the macro name, in the field. Like "#Target " instead of "#Target". It should work.
Learned something today, thanks to Scott C.! Dave, try adding a space after the macro name, in the field. Like "#Target " instead of "#Target". It should work. Works like a charm! Thanks!&nbsp;