Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Across all my Games

The API across all my games are acting very strangely. Over the last couple days I have been trying to play with Roll20AM, but it has not been working correctly.  At first I pointed to that API specifically.  I have various other API (chatattrset, torch, SWFFG Dice Roller, tokenmod) all used in various combination.  During a game last night, chatattrset and torch worked fine, but Roll20AM did not.  Today, I looked at my sandbox, and it stated it had been "shut down due to inactivity".  This is even though I work on these games almost daily, and use the API frequently in each.  Now I try to restart my sandbox and get the following across at least 3 of my games. Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... It never starts up.  Any Roll20 support would be great.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you have the campaign open? the sandbox wont start up unless at least one player or the GM is in the campaign.