Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Legacy Character Sheets auto whisper

I feel like there must be an easy way to turn off all of the whisper rolls on the pathfinder legacy character sheet.  What am I missing?  The only thing I see is to go into each thread individually and delete out the whisper.  My players would like to see all of the other players' rolls.  Thanks for any help you can give me.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Which Pathfinder sheet are you using? I'm not familiar with the legacy sheet. If you are using the community sheet, then there is an option in the settings page
Hi Scott, It is just called Pathfinder (legacy sheet).  I assumed there is an option in the settings page for this one too but I don't see anything.

Edited 1558209508
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Legacy sheet by Sam M. was the sheet that led to the original version(Neceros) of the Community Sheet by Sam M. I don't believe there is an option for whispers on that sheet.  All NPC rolls are whispered.  The whispers are coded into the button roll code, so they are not editable.  You can try making the same roll from the PC side of the sheet if it looks like the attribute values are OK.