Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check on RPG based on "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?"

Edited 1558195867
Well, the game will be pathfinder based. I am still debating to make a edited version of "Emerald Spire" to fit the setting or making a complete new game. The basis of the game is the players will be part of the same familia which will make it easier for you and me for roleplay elements. You would choose a god from a pantheon, Greek, Norse, Mesopotamian, Egyptian (maybe), Hindu or Japanese. Depending on the god you all choose, There will be a "God" ability which you can use going into the mega dungeon. Even though most of the fighting will happen in the super dungeon, I still want it to have a lot of story base elements. One thing I think of doing was to have each different pantheon dislike each other. Gods or Goddess of similar domains will be rivals to each other. Like Zeus and Odin would be rivals, Freya and Ishtar, so on so forth. This should help to make conflicts between the different Gods and make new possibilities but most Gods have the collective goal of destroying the dungeon.  Now with the mega-dungeon, the true name of the Dungeon will be Tartarus. Which will only be known to the Gods, because in the story we don't even know it's true name.  I don't want to tell you all my plans for the dungeon and the story behind it. If it is Tartarus, I am sure you already know where that is going but I still like unraveling a mystery for you to discover.  There are my early ideas. If you are interested or have any question post below.

Edited 1558236327
Never played path finder but I would LOVE! This. I love the Danmachi series, read up to book eight on the main series and am currently reading Sword Oratoria book 2. Watched both anime series and play the danmachi mobile game as well. Hope we get enough interest cause this would be a blast. Do have nine months of 5e and 6 months of star wars saga experience.
I'm interested but what time would it be ? I also never played pathfinder so i'm a total noob.
I'm interested in playing but would need to know time.
I love both Danmachi and Pathfinder. I would be very interested in giving this a try depending on day and time.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/161190/orario-city-of-adventurers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/161190/orario-city-of-adventurers</a>