Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for player(s) for a Space Opera campaign.

Edited 1558205771
I'm looking for 1-2 players for a Space Opera campaign. I'm situated in GMT+1 and I can stretch back to GMT-6. Playtime is determined by the players through matching their schedules. My own time is unlimited as I'm on early retirement. The only times that are off-limits for me are Mon, Wed and Sun evening after 19.45 as I have previous appointments there. The campaign will use custom rules.
Hi Quaade, We located a duplicate LFG thread from you. I went ahead and removed that thread and wanted to notify that I will be leaving this thread open. Thanks! 
I am interested. I always wanted to play a Space opera. What system are you planning to use?
Depends on system and character options available but I could certainly get into a space opera :) .
Depending on the time slot I'm interested.

Edited 1558349959
The system is a custom one and so far only the role of Pilot is reserved. The timeslot is up to the players as I have loads of time. Only Mon, Wed and Sun 19.45+ (local time) are of.limits.
Bump?
My schedule is a bit up in the air at the moment, but I'm interested. Will you be playing by text or voice.
No idea yet, it's up to the players. If you're still interested send me a PM and I'll give you a link to the Discord server
I'm certainly curious!
Then send me a PM.

Edited 1558646880
Um, how custom? A variant of space 2d6 (Traveller)?  d20?  d6 Space (WEG Star Wars)?  BRP (d100). diceless (Amber)? Cards, poker chips, and dice (Deadlands?)  GURPs? Hero?  Or something completely from scratch? 
None of the above, self-made and based on 2d6. Rather unique. The best I can do is to copy+paste some of it: Focus and Class in an Attribute or Skill give one Success in addition for each point of them in the Skill or Derived Value. Combined with the roll this is The Final Result.   If Focus + Class is (Chapters 2 and 7) equal to or higher than the Difficulty, then the Test automatically succeeds.   A Test can still be made even though success is automatic though The Final Result counts. Showing of can end up going wrong. If you want to participate you have to be in Europe as the rest of the group are there and four members are more important than one potential.