Hello, I notice there are optional, additional attacks under a given weapon, pre-labeled "Off-hand/Rapid shot". I am wondering the best way to make use of these to automate things as much as possible, if possible. Is there a way to leverage these to automate the application of certain feats, such as arcane strike, rapid shot, deadly aim, etc. I am thinking something like a macro that pops up with a dropdown/checklist (if check lists exist, not sure), asking what feats to apply to the attack, you select them, and it uses extra attacks and changes modifiers. This seems like it might be outside the scope of what is possible with R20, but I'm wondering how automated this could be. It would be nice to have 1 weapon entry on the sheet for my weapon w/ the default bonuses from BAB, AS', and weapon enhancement, then use a macro/functions/variables/something to modify that based on feats wanting to use in a given attack. Or would a better/feasible way just to make multiple copies of weapons, and label them as such?  For example: Weapon 1 - Pistol - Only arcane strike applied, damage updated to reflect it //modifier => [[1 + floor(@{caster2_level}/5)]] Weapon 2 - Pistol[RS] - Arcane strike and rapid shot applied, check mark an additional attack, and add the penalty for RS into the to hit, add in AS bonus damage Weapon 3 - Pistol[RS+DA] - AS, RS, DA applied, check mark the additional attack, add the penalties to hit for RS and DA, then the bonus damage for AS and DA And so on. Then just click the 'weapon' you want to use based on the feats you want to use. This isn't too cumbersome, but I'm playing a Magus and I'll also have optional extra spellstrike attacks and attacks from haste in some fights. And I would not want to use every feat in every attack because sometimes you just need to HIT once for like 1 damage and don't need the extra damage or attacks.