Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't use library at all [maybe on dev server]

Hello, I can't access my library, which from a quick search of this forum looks like I might be on the dev server (I also have a latency graph that I can click to change to fps graph in the lower right corner). I'm not a pro member, so I don't think I should even have access to the Dev server.  When I try to access my library it just gets stuck 'loading recent uploads'
Hello Ben C., Can you provide us the name of your campaign and screenshots showing your issue? Additionally, to rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues . Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!