Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Edited 1558459699
When i try to set up a new game - the screen shows a sad faced robot... "marketplace.roll20.net refused to connect." Also Compendium links to the marketplace...
Started a new game with no addon aupport for ghost of saltmarsh, Compendium links to the marketplace...
Alex Winters
Marketplace Creator
same issues here. module only shows under the "more from the marketplace" and gives the unable to connect error trying to read compendium redirects to marketplace listing.

Edited 1558459114
Here to report the same, trying to start a new game with the module. I preordered and when attempting to import the module I get the following:  marketplace.roll20.net  refused to connect.
Same issue, I pre-ordered the Ghosts of Saltmarsh bundle but its not showing up under the modules when you "create a new game". It is under the "More from the marketplace section however but that link provides an unable to connect error. Can't add any Ghosts addons to existing games either. In the marketplace itself it says "Owned" when on the Ghosts of Saltmarsh bundle page.

Edited 1558459264
Likewise I am having the same issue I cannot access anything connected to the module. Cannot access the Compendium, nothing on add-on, and cannot access the module when creating a new game. You would think if there was an issue they would let us know. I too am stuck at the  marketplace.roll20.net  refused to connect. thing
Surok
Roll20 Production Team
Throw me into the pile of the same complaints. 
Ditto
Yup
Same.
Same issue
Glad to see I am not the only one. I will assume it is a simple fix and hope that the game will be right to set up in a few hours.
Throwing my hat into the same situation. 
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi folks, we see you! We're in the middle of the product update to live :)
Any eta? Something that will be fixed any minute or take a few hours?
The post asking for an ETA seemed to be deleted, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask the same. I have a session tonight, so I'd love to know the kind of prep time I'll have
Player gifted me the module, and it shows owned in Marketplace. When I go to Start New Game and add the module, links me to Marketplace and says unavailable. 
Christopher S. said: The post asking for an ETA seemed to be deleted, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask the same. I have a session tonight, so I'd love to know the kind of prep time I'll have Yeah mb, misclicked :D. Thought I hit edit but must of hit delete. 
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
We should be good now folks, please let us know if you have any issues and we've started the official bug thread here -&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7469903/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7469903/</a>
Thanks!
Thanks was able to load the module