Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Missing chapters of the ghosts of saltmarsh

Hi, I bought the ghosts of saltmarsh and did not enable all the chapters of the adventure. What do I do?
1558796992
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You add the chapters you want to use as addons , on your Game Details page. You can add and delete them as needed. There are instructions in the module as well as the first post of the feedback thread  and the  marketplace entry . It's best to add them one at a time, as adding all of them at once could slow down performance.
ahh ok. Thanks!
Hello YodaDM, Glad to hear that you were able to figure out your issue. I have moved this issue to the Specific Use Questions and Macros forum.  Additionally, I am also going to close this thread. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any other questions or concerns.