Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can I get a reefund?

I've been on Roll20 sinc and early September of 2018 and as of today 27th of May 2019 is I haven't found a game to last more than 2 sessions with a total of 2games that I've managed to play. I'm really done with this site but I've purchased the 5th Ed dnd ph. Is there a way to get a refund of some sorts? 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will have to reach out to the devs through email at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and ask them directly.
OK thnx m8
In b4 the lock
What b4?&nbsp;
Hi&nbsp;TheHostyHost, As this is something that will need to be discussed via email as mentioned above, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks!&nbsp;