Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Does bundles ever happen and do they go on sale?

So I have been dming a group of 5 on roll20 for about a year and a half and now the group together is looking to purchase a ton of materials to assist me in creating a better experience. We are a group of students whose income is not as high as others but the total cost for all the books (I have them in person but to gain them on the compendium). I understanding the pricing but would love to see maybe a bundle of PHB, volo, DMG, Xanth, Guildmasters, MM, and tome of foes for maybe a small discount. I apologize if this has happened before I really don't pay attention to announcements or have a social media to follow roll20.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The only price change that happened was the recent price drop on most of the marketplace modules (WotC assets). I would recommend you and any others contact WotC in an effort to convince them to setup the discount or bundle as Roll20 is very limited on what they are allowed to do because of their licencing agreement.  Remember this is just my opinion as I do not work for either companies.
Thank you for the quick reply, I will try to contact roll20 and I understand you don't represent ether company. 8)
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Demonair - thanks for your question. Totally understand your situation. We don't generally allow sales, as we're invested in creating healthy models for digital distributors that doesn't result in a race to the bottom. We are absolutely in favor of permanently adjusting prices for the market in ways that help set healthy precedent. That said, there is minimum pricing on content that we license but do not own (such as D&amp;D content), and there's little that can be done on that front. Definitely check out the products with recently reduced prices - that can def help get you started :) Best of luck! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=DnD2019Reduction&amp;sortby=popular&amp;type=all&amp;publisher=Wizards%20of%20the%20Coast&amp;perpage=48&amp;pages=1" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keywords=DnD2019Reduction&amp;sortby=popular&amp;type=all&amp;publisher=Wizards%20of%20the%20Coast&amp;perpage=48&amp;pages=1</a>