Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I would like the Dynamic Layers to be a bit smarter that it is now.

Score + 10
In the Fantasy Grounds Unity that is being developed now, they define LOS areas by color coding. Red areas are complete line of sight blockers like it does now in Roll20 but it adds a "terrain" version, denoted with a green area you define that makes it so that people cannnot see past the area, but they can see in the area. This works for rubble and stairs and things like that.. I would add one more (Maybe "yellow" in this case) where you can see in this area, but you cannot walk in it. (This would work for any pillars or desks or statues) Right now, the line of sight blocker makes players see nothing but a black area where the art is. I have to play around with it so they see pillars.  Thanks!
Great suggestion! Also, if a light line could be one-way, that would be useful. It could be used on a cliff wall or battlement so that characters on the lower side have their view blocked, but characters on the upper side can see free and clear.