Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Animated tokens composed of only 2 frames

Edited 1559102972
Animated tokens composed of only 2 frames (the lowest and most convenient amount of data spent on uploading animated tokens) break and do not animate. When I uploaded a .gif file containing the following 2 frames: The animated token broke and would not move. When I duplicated the frames thusly: And uploaded them as a 4 frame .gif file, the animated token worked as intended.  I'd prefer to keep my upload data to a minimum.  Please fix this issue.
Hello Gargamond, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with using animations. I have moved your report to the Animation Feedback Thread 2.0 . Please keep an eye on that thread for updates.  As such, I will also be closing this post.  Thanks!