Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan monster don't have full monster manual stats

I just purchased the Yawning Portal bundle from Roll20 and was looking at The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan. When bring up one of the monsters I noticed it doesn't have the full monster stats like your Dragon Heist module has. The The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan monsters have attack stats but don't list monster hit points and other info. The monster stats in The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan have two tabs across the top where the Dragon Heist monsters have three tabs. Is there any way to upgrade the monster in the module? Is the addition of full monster stats something recent to the Roll20 modules? Thanks! Dave P.S. I own the Monster Manual from Roll20 too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you add a screenshot of what you are seeing? What you are describing sounds like the difference between the character sheet and the token editing interface (2 tabs vs 3).

Edited 1559233839
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It also sounds like maybe you don’t have a character sheet selected? Hidden Shrine is an add on so it is possible to add it to a game that doesn’t have a character sheet assigned to it. You can double check your game settings page and make sure a character sheet is assigned following the information here&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, much more likely to be the culprit! Good thinking.
Here is what I'm seeing in Dave's The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan When selecting a monster from the description dialog I see: With two tabs. If I do the same thing in Mad Mage I see: With three tabs which gives me access to this: Which gives the full monster stats and allows me to slick on attacks, etc. Dave
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
That definitely looks like you have not assigned a character sheet to the game. Follow the info in my earlier post and it should fix it for you.
OK I set the sheet to the following and the third tab is now there: Thanks for your help. I don't remember setting that tab in Mad Mage but hey who knows! Dave
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
As a module, Mad Mage would generally have automatically set that as a default when you created the game. Since Hidden Shrine is an addon, when you created the game you didn't choose a character sheet, and there wasn't anything to force it to turn on. Adding an addon doesn't force a character sheet, it just adds the information into the game you created.
Thanks still learning the in's and out's of how Roll20 works. Thanks for your help!\ Dave