Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Formatting Bug(?) using 5e character sheet by roll20

Apologies if someone else already posted this but couldn't find a relevant thread quickly, I and my players encountered a weird formatting bug when we expand the chat window:
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Could you give move details about your situation? Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Are you using the default 5E sheet from the dropdown or a custom sheet(with 5E sheet code as base) Did this happen to everyone in your campaign, or only some?

Edited 1559480294
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Hmm, I managed to replicate your situation on Linux Mint+ Firefox. Edit: I have put in a ticket regarding this bug. Thanks for reporting!
I have encountered the same problem using Chrome.  Whenever you resize the window but for the most narrow minimum size, the formatting breaks.  And it occurs with every roll I see on my end, not just my own.
Sr. K
Pro
Sheet Author
Sixxy said: I have encountered the same problem using Chrome.  Whenever you resize the window but for the most narrow minimum size, the formatting breaks.  And it occurs with every roll I see on my end, not just my own. Same here, even without resizing some text seems aligned to the right. Using plain Chrome+MacOS Mojave Default 5E.
Has there been any progress in solving this or identifying what is causing it?