Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"Looking for GM" games

Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Hmm. I wonder if there are any new M&M games listed? Oh look! FIVE! Neat...let's see. Yep two are "Looking for GM" and utterly useless. I know it's come up in the Suggestions forum (I've upvoted it!) but dear god am I tired of seeing those listings. They almost never actually get a GM and, if they do, the game fails quickly or its a "paid GM" that they don't end up taking up on the "offer." It's just false hope for those players. Yes, I know this thread isn't 'on topic' and is likely to get deleted, but I had to vent!
Hello Fyndhal, The  Roll20 Community Code of Conduct  states : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. I have moved your post to the Off-Topic forum. As such, your post is also closed.  Thanks.