Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Image Issues

So, I'm having a small problem with my 5e sheet, its not important but it is a fun thing to do. I've seen my friends use images under their attacks, and I have no clue how they do such a thing, I've tried to figure it out but I'm a bit clueless. I know you add the image to the description of an attack or spell, but how you do that exactly illudes me. If someone who knows how to do this can help me, I'd be very thankful. Now like I said before, this is just something I would like to do for fun, so I can illustrate my characters actions.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
In most places where text displays in chat, you can have an image appear by using this format: [any text](url of image)
Ah ok thank you.