Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spells List not working

When i search the compendium for spells lists by level all speells are being listed, not only the ones for that especific class. Is that a bug or it is because my subscription (free)?
I think it's just how it's intended to work, the compendium has everything :) It's not a leveling guide, but rather an information catalogue.
But i have used before. Searched cleric (exemple) spell list by level and only the cleric spells where listed
Not quite the same issue but possibly related, making a 5e character with the charactermancer I haven't been able to select any spells lately.  If I click a class's spell list it just tells me roll20 refused to connect.  Their recent update may have botched something with spell lists.
This is a bug and I believe it's been reported already. The "Wizard Spells by Level" should show just the spells available to wizards (and others, so long as wizards can use them), but instead does not.
Pezz Y. said: Not quite the same issue but possibly related, making a 5e character with the charactermancer I haven't been able to select any spells lately.  If I click a class's spell list it just tells me roll20 refused to connect.  Their recent update may have botched something with spell lists. i'm having the very same issue, and that is for any caster classes. if you level up the class you then get the option to select spell, but with classes that allow to change a number of spell per new level you will only get that number of selectable spells regardless of what you should normally have at that level
I was having the same issue with the Charactmancer bug last night as well.  I have a new game starting, and all my new PCs were not able to select spells thought the Charactmancer, nor was i able to drag and drop from my PHB.  Also witnessed clicking on the class spell list, and it says Roll20 cannot connect. Hopefully this gets worked out soon, as the game is scheduled for next week :(
Same issue, searching for Bard spells and getting all the spells....i mean nice....Bards can use Wish now ?