Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[WOTC] Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set Official Bug Thread

Edited 1559837940
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set! Please report any bug or game issues below.  Quick Guide Accessing your content Module This game is a  module . To create a new game based off of the module, click on the  Start New Game  option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled  Optional: Choose a Module . Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. Which Character Sheet should I use? All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bug report:  As with the last couple of releases, no banner image is added to the campaign when creating a new game.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you Loren - fixed now!
Is it possible to add this to an existing game? I am running a Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign and my PCs want to run this campaign as well as a side quest. I can't seem to add this module to my existing campaign.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Arsalan - This product is a module so it is a standalone game, but you should be able to use the Character Vault ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault</a> ) to transfer characters easily between the two. Let me know if you have any questions!