Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Do Products Leave the Marketplace?

Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'd swear I saw a token pack some time ago that I thought I might need in the future. It was a collection of trolls and potentially ogres and things. It was top-down view tokens but may have included other views. They were photo-realistic in the style of DMS Creations if I remember correctly. I've been searching for quite a while and cannot find the pack. I'm left thinking I've either imagined it or perhaps things get removed from the marketplace?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can't answer the question at hand, but you can alternative search the marketplace with a google image site search. It returns the results differently and can often help you find a pack if you recognize the images or image style. In google images type: site:marketplace.roll20.net token search_terms
I think authors can stop selling packs, but they stay in your library.  I have a pack of western characters from Paul O that i bought maybe six years ago that is no longer available.  So it is definitely possible

Edited 1559915407
Elemental Flame
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I wasn't crazy -- I reached out to the author of DMS Creations and they confirmed they had an ogre and troll set that wasn't on the marketplace anymore. Thanks for the tip, Jake. I never would have reached out otherwise. They will work on getting it put back up. And Keith, although your tip didn't help in this specific instance (because it was removed) it did find me three more sets that I liked and bought, so a big thanks to you too! I'm going to use that search method quite a bit in the future, I'm sure.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the inquiry Sean! Creators can indeed remove items from the marketplace. This will not remove them from the libraries of people who've purchased them, but they have the option to discontinue.