Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Schedule Game" not working from exit landing

Edited 1559884426
There may already be a post on this that I didn't see, as I've been having the problem for some weeks now... After I finish a session and exit the campaign, I am unable to select a date for the next session via the Schedule button. No calendar appears at all. I am able to navigate to the campaign info page and schedule it from there. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do on my end to fix it? Thanks in advance. EDIT: My apologies, I did not read the Bug Report post first. Browser: Google Chrome, Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit) Extensions: uBlock Origin, disabled OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Javascript is enabled; avast! antivirus in use EDIT 2: I cannot replicate currently due to already having a next game scheduled; it has only occurred when no next session is scheduled. I will provide a console log next week if no answers by then.

Edited 1559915881
Hi Paul L, We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please do the following per our guide to Solving Technical Issues: Please attempt with Firefox Clear your cache When you have a moment, please provide us with the console log mentioned in step 4. Thanks! 
I just experienced the same issue. Chrome 75.0.3770.8 Windows 10 (64-bit) Javascript enabled Webroot anti-virus Extensions: Cisco Webex, Okta, Webroot, Pintrest, Google application for drive launcher, Eye dropper, Google docs offline, Mcafee advisor, Post editor for Google+ Same as Paul L, can't replicate because I now have a session scheduled.
I don't have Firefox installed at the moment. Sherm, did clearing cache work for you? Here's the console log from when I try to click "Schedule Game": 2023491:886 Click to edit 2023491:900 Uncaught ReferenceError: frequency is not defined     at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (2023491:900)     at HTMLSpanElement.dispatch (v2.js?1559663001:51)     at HTMLSpanElement.g.handle (v2.js?1559663001:51)
Hello all, Paul L., can you confirm that you had cleared your cache and had all extension disabled before ending your game to schedule your next game this time? Additionally, please provide us the name of the campaign this issue is happening in. In regards to Sherm, to see if this issue persists, please be sure to have all extensions disabled and cache cleared to see if this issue persists upon the next time you attempt to schedule a game. If it does, please also provide us the name of the campaign.  I have gone ahead and passed this information along to the devs. With the help of the requested information, we hope to have more information soon.  Thanks!