Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Cyberpunk 2020] 2020 and 2k20 Sheets Are Unlike Preview

Thinking about possibly doing a Cyberpunk 2020 game since shadowrun seems like a mountain to climb in order to learn. I looked at the preview for the CP20 sheets, they looked cool, had plenty of visuals and such, especially the black 2020 one. But when I loaded it up, and started playing around with them, both appear to be missing images on the sheets themselves. Not entirely sure why, either. I know that it says Chrome users need to load unsafe scripts in order to see fonts, but this doesn't appear to be a lack of a font, moreso a lack of images which are being used as natural dividers for nested repeatables, as well as more primary things like stats. Am I missing something? I use Opera, not Chrome, so I'm not sure if it applies to me or not or if there's some sort of incompatibility/incongruency between this particular couple of sheets and Opera, but I've never had this happen before on any other sheet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The sheet previews aren't updated too often, and in this case it's just outdated(the background is black for me as well, using firefox). The background image probably stopped working, so it was just replaced with a static color as a quick fix. I'll put in a request to update the preview image to avoid future confusion. Pretty sure I've done that for at least one sheet at some point.
Thanks I suppose, but the best option would be if it was fixed, as in, re-adding the images