Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can tails of Equestria join us?

Tails of Equestria is an RPG game from a show called My Little Pony you can choose out of three different species of race unicorn, pegasi or earth pony of course there's different races but those are for the home-brewed you and your party travels across a Christian or around the world to go to different countries and help them out you can get the full set online with everyone else but I would love to see it on roll20 that's why I'm here I'm hopeful that if someone could easily make a character mansi that could help out with character development when if it is put on roll20 no surprisingly a lot of people use this system because critical role and some other famous YouTubers have already to use this tails of Equestria I think it's time for putting this little kids show that happens to be the most growing population of people that ever lived even when the show ended and waiting for the next gen so it's up to you guys it's up to roll20 but that's why I'm on the forms to ask you guys would you like to see us and is there a way that you could get the dubs on building this I like to hear you back if necessary.
Hi Maria Stryker, I moved this thread over to our  Character Sheets & Compendium  forum. Thanks!