Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Veteran DnD player looking for 5E Game.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm looking for a 5E game to join.  My experience: 16 years of DnD and 800 plus hours on roll 20. Age: 28 Availability: I'm free Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.  Timezone: Pacific Stanard Time.
If you are still looking for a group. I just posted this new game. It is 5E D&D and if you like what you read, let me know.   This will be an ongoing Group for several sessions.  Open for players to jump in at any time and play an adventure, or stay on for multiple adventures in an ongoing campaign.  The country is KET in the Baklunish basin in the World of Greyhawk.  The original Campaign world Created by Gary Gygax.  The Baklunish Basin is an "Arabian Knights"-like area of the Flanaess. This is a Level 1 introductory adventure. This will start June 20th at 11PM EST (GMT -5).      Character creation: No Evil alignments. Races allowed: Human (Baklunish) 4 characters, Human (Oeridean, Suel or mixed) 1 Character, Dwarf, Halfling, 1/2 orc, 1/2 elf (disdained) 1 character.  Most Classes and Subclasses allowed. No Dragon Blooded sorcerers , Arch Fiend Warlocks or Necromancers.
Sounds fun, tell me more.
Bump, Hi there, Still looking for a Wednesday and Friday Dnd Game.
I am expanding my days to all but Monday and Sunday looking for a game of 5th Edition DnD, preferably Faerun.
Bump
Hi again, I'm Daniel, I am looking for good Faerun game on Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. Whether it be a Module or not is Fine, Free to Play only Please.
Hey all, still looking for a Friday game to play.