Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player "Group Tags" for the Journal

Currently I have one main world that I run, I keep it all in one game (because though the transmogifier works pretty well, every time I add updates to the world I don't wanna haft to add it to several games) and I run multiple groups in that game; however it's fairly annoying only being able to add the seperate groups by adding each player manually to the handout; At some point could we get tags to where you can add a tag to certain players and just say everyone in that tagged "group" can see or edit the handout? I'd make my life a lot easier. And on a more difficult note maybe adding a button for "Show to group" Instead of or in addition to "Show to players"?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .