Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom sheet CSS processing bug: escaped curly brace

Edited 1559989117
Running into this issue with some custom checkboxes, wanting to use the pictos down arrow, which is }. As entered into the css field: As it appears in the roll20 app: I guess my workaround will be adding some extra spans to the character sheet with hardcoded content and hiding the incorrect one. I tried the unicode escapes \7d and \00007d, but those are prevented by security handling or whatever. As you can see, this bug also makes my next css rule apply outside of .charsheet, which doesn't matter in this case but should probably be prevented as a matter of course. edit: cool, just wanted to make sure it was known, I already have my workaround. Not replying to avoid bumping the thread.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep, it's a known bug, and hasn't been fixed yet.