Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Adventure Add on for 5E! The Fall of Mith: Mithos Manor

Tim P. GMing
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
A brand new adventure with lots of custom content for your pleasure. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please comment here or use the contact information in game and I'll do my best to fix any issues. The adventure is an addon for level 5s so it can be dropped into any campaign but it has plenty of other goodies for all levels, such as: Four fully furnished color maps with dynamic lighting, &nbsp;one for each floor. Also two small variant versions of the maps for the time of the party and the invasion. Three custom major NPCs &nbsp;with custom stats and pictures. Fifteen custom monsters/NPCs &nbsp;each with stats and pictures. Six custom magic items, &nbsp;two combat focused, two wonderous, and two potions. The two combat items also have pictures. Thirteen legendary items &nbsp;designed to scale that they may accompany the adventurers throughout their travels. The intent is only to reward them with one item, but as Agmin, the Divided Blade (the intended reward) may not be appropriate for your party there are 12 others, consisting of one breastplate, four accessory, and seven other weapons, each one having a picture with it. Three custom feats &nbsp;designed around the Mithian combat styles. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/3935/the-fall-of-mith-mithos-manor" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/3935/the-fall-of-mith-mithos-manor</a>
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Well done; I know how much effort these are. Welcome to the marketplace creators. :)
Tim P. GMing
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you.