Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reorder tracks in Manage Audio list

Hi, Is there a way to change the order of tracks in a playlist in Manage Audio (playlist tab)? I can't find any sort of padlock to click, and when I mouse over the 6 little circles, it seems to give me a 4 directional arrow icon but I can't drag and drop as I would expect to. I feel like I am doing something wrong here. I know I can change them once I've added them to a game, but I have several tracks out of order in my one of my play lists and I don't want to have to reorder them every time I add that playlist to a game. Any help appreciated, you will get a point of inspiration to use within the next 24 hours. Ta, S
Well, after several times opening and closing the window, refreshing page, trying a different browser, the six little circles mysteriously started to work for me. Possible bug, but I'm not sure why it started working so that's not super helpful, sorry.