Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder - Dealing with traits/feats/etc that change which ability score mod is used for a skill

Hello, What is the best way to handle this? I am taking Bruising Intellect that adds Intelligence modifier to Intimidate rolls instead of Charisma modifier. I tried in the last tab of Attributes and Abilities, setting Intimidate_ability to intelligence, but this did not have any effect. I tried replacing the vallue of intimidate_mod to @{intelligence_mod}, but no effect (it put the raw string in as the value).  Is my best bet to just make a macro that does 1d20 + Intimidate mod + int mod - cha? (1d20 + @{name|intimidate_mod} + @{name|bruising_intellect} - @{name|charisma_mod}) (I added bruising_intellect to the attributes and abilities and set it to @{intelligence_mod}) Seems a bit inelegant.  Thanks
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Which Pathfinder sheet are you using?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are using the sheet by Roll20, when you hover over the skill there will be a configuration cog at the left you can click on.  That will open up a place where you can change the stat the skill is based on.
Thanks, I see that now. However after opening r20 again it seems my direct modifier to the attributes & abilities page finally took effect. Kraynic said: If you are using the sheet by Roll20, when you hover over the skill there will be a configuration cog at the left you can click on.  That will open up a place where you can change the stat the skill is based on.