Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help getting my custom Character sheet into Roll20?

Hello! I've been using roll20 for a little while now to play pathfinder. However, recently I've been developing a custom system to run my group through. Ive made my character sheet as an editable pdf, is there anyone who can help me get this coded into Roll20?  Not sure if this helps but i'm just looking to be able to use the text fields mainly. I would love to get the functionality of clicking a skill to automatically roll 1d20 plus that trait bonus. but that isn't a big deal. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Character sheets on Roll20 are made with HTML/CSS, and JavaScript for advanced features. Any new sheet on Roll20 would need to bebased on an existing sheet's code or made from scratch. The wiki have a bunch of articles dedicated on creating character sheets, and Building Character Sheets is the one you should get started with, which links to the other sub-topics as it progresses. Roll20 have an example character sheet that shows how to use the most basic features of character sheets, and all existing sheets can be found in the Roll20 sheet repository