Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Paizo Bestiary please...

I bought the Bestiary this morning and I am having issues with it. First when I drag a monster from it to the map it doesnt't have a token. Just one of those square things. Also when I click a monster to open in I can do that but I can't one click any actions on the character sheet. It does say thet the source is from B1 which I am assuming is Bestiary 1. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello Steven S., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with tokens and abilities. Please confirm the following information:  Name of the campaign this is happening in. Name of the character sheet you are using. Name of specific monsters this issue is happening with. Does this issue persist if you create a new campaign? If using Firefox, see if the issue persists in Chrome or vice versa. Thanks!
Hi thank you for responding.  It is happening in War for the Crown We are using Pathfinder for Roll20 sheet I haven't tried all the monsters but it was a vampire spawn the was giving me hell I haven't tried a new campaign yet I haven't tried Firefox.  I use Chrome. I will try those things and see though...
It seems like it may just be Vampire Spawn. At least that is the only monster that I can find with the issues so far. Weird but ok. It just happened to be the monster that I needed this morning for a scenario.