Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheets not loading

I am new to Roll20 and no matter what I try my character sheet will not load i just get a blank page with the name on top and i can't seem to edit it or change it. I have been trying to fix this for days now and can't seem to find anyway to fix it. I have already talk and done all of the steps to fix this problem and it has still not been fixed.  All i do is go to the game journal and go on to my character sheet and it is not showing anything but my name. I have not played any games so far and am in confusion. there are no tabs when i click on it at all.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you the game creator?  If not, then it sounds like the person that assigned you the sheet set it so you could view the sheet, but not edit the sheet.  Those are 2 different settings.
thanks
That is not the problem but hanks anyway
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet template are you using? Were you able to open the character previously?  What if you create another character?  
I am not the GM and we have talked and there is nothing wrong on their end. It was a basic sheet. I have never been able to open it. And I don't know about trying to create another.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Things to check: 1) You are using a supported browser, preferably not from a tablet (for simplifying troubleshooting). 2) The game has a character sheet assigned. There's no such thing as a "basic sheet". All sheets refer to some game system or other. Without a sheet, you only have a collection of attributes and abilities attached to a journal. 3) The GM has entered your name in both "In Player's Journal" and "Can be Edited and Controlled by" fields. It sounds like they may have done the former but not the latter.
Yes to all three, everything is on their screen but not mine
Hello Maddy D., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your character sheet. I am going to close your other post where the TS steps were given.  As such, can you please provide us the requested information from that thread? This would be to  thoroughly work through  Step 4 . Please be sure to include all of the requested information.  ( Console Log, Campaign name, Character sheet name, Device details, Browser, etc... ) As soon as we receive that information we will be able to provide additional assistance.  Thanks!