Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 discord server?

Hey. I'm a user of paizo and sort of new to discord and really new to roll20 and I am wondering if there are any discord servers for roll20. It was just a thought. Maybe you could make one if there is none already in existence.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There are no official Roll20 discord servers but there are various gaming groups that use it. My text community uses discord for live chats so the community as a whole does not get spammed by multiple posts.
Good to know.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have a Discord server for each of my Roll20 games. Because all my games are intercontinental I prefer to use external audio chat. Originally I used Google Hangouts but I switched to Discord when the Hangouts API excluded Roll20.
I also ha e a discord. It is made for roleplay. Trying to get a game or 2 running there now.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a dedicated server for the Roll20 Reddit, but that is not affiliated with Roll20.