Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars Fantasy Flight Games (Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force & Destiny)

In the sheet there is no way to put in an automatic triumph on skills but you can put in automatic successes and advantages. As stated on the roll20 wiki it says " There is not a way to list an automatic Triumph or Despair" thought i'm not 100% sure if that means they can't do it with the coding, or their's no ability that does that. But there is an ability, a few of them actually, that now do that such as Seek power or an ability in a talent tree from Executioner. Is there any way to fix this?
i think the script author just never coded automatic triumph/despairs into the script. It probably wouldn't  be too hard to update the script and sheet for anybody who knows the api - the only consideration you'd need to make is the syntax (t is already used for threat, so you'd need like tr or something), and that triumph/despairs add a success/failure to the calculation. 
Ahhh. Gotcha. I'd do it myself but im about as dumb as a rock when it comes to these kinds of things sadly.